Friday, September 24, 2004

April's 26th Birthday

Happy birthday to me! For my birthday, Mom, Dad, and Brett took me to the restaurant of my choice...Bahama Breeze. (a first for me) We then had ice cream cake at home (see picture). On Friday, September, 17th my birthday continued. I got to meet Jim Brickman! Ok, you know him...well, he's "America's newest romantic piano sensation" He's a piano player that wrote "The Gift" and "My Valentine" (www.jimbrickman.com) Then we went to his concert which was much more entertaining than I expected. He's a really nice guy and has a good sense of humor. He did a questions and answer session during the second half of his show and we got to hear a few commercial jingles he wrote a long time ago (Cheerios, Puppy Chow, and Hallmark) as well as a few alphabet songs he wrote for Sesame Street. The audience loved it! If you get a chance to see him perform...don't miss it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in anything to do with the Civil War and with Cassville, Georgia. Your blog is interesting.

Regards,

A Cassville Heritage Association member, Cassville, Georgia
Cass County